Purchase & Refund Policy
Imperial Consultants endeavour to provide an excellent service to its customers. The following purchase policies are designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process.
For information about your registration, contact us, quoting your name and registration number given to you at the conclusion of placing an order.
If you need to cancel your registration we will need to be informed as soon as possible. The following refunds will be granted dependent on how far in advance of the event we are notified.
- 0-4 weeks: no refund
- 4 weeks plus: 75%
The following charges will be made for all cancelled accommodation bookings or meals:
- More than 4 months before the event date - 25% of total
- 4 months or less but more than 2 months before the event date - 50% of total
- 2 months or less before the event date - 75% of total
- 7 days or less before the event date - 100% of total
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Registration Terms and Conditions
We will endeavour to communicate any changes in events or other significant aspects of the programme to all persons who have registered for the event using the contact details given in the registration process, however it is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
- If an event is cancelled, registrants will be offered places at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) or, if the registrant is unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a full refund of the ticket price will be given where purchased prior to the date of the original event. We will not be liable for any other costs that may have been incurred such as hotel or travel booking or cancellation fees. In order to claim your refund, please contact Imperial Consultants, quoting your name and registration number. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The registration is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner where applicable. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue and you will not be eligible for any refunds.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should registrants breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or Event Partner and in such circumstances the refused registrants will not be eligible for a refund. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the registrants.
- Registrations are sold subject to the venue or Event Partner's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange registrations
- The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and registrant’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
- The venue, Event Partner and Imperial Consultants accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Registrants are deemed to consent to filming and sound recording as event participants.
- Neither the venue, the Event Partner, nor Imperial Consultants shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the registration.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.